Xavax water filter jug with 2 filter cartridges
The easy way to lime-free water. Whether it’s a kettle, a steam iron or a coffee machine with seemingly everlasting de-calcification programs, the descaling of these devices is often an annoying but necessary duty. After all, no-one wants bits of limescale in tea, bad-tasting coffee and so on.
The water filter cartridges will filter the lime scale out of your drinking water. Simply fill the filter can, let the water trickle through the activated carbon filter. A cartridge is sufficient for 150l of water medium hardness, or should be changed once a month. The cartridges not only filter lime scale out of your tap water, but also taste-damaging chlorine and heavy metals such as copper or aluminium are reduced.
- Practical drinking water treatment for home: water filter container for the reduction of lime, heavy metals (e.g. aluminium, copper) and chlorine
- Ideal for kettles, coffee makers and steam irons: filtered water reduces lime scale and increases device life
- Capacity: 2.4 L water jug, 1.2 L filtered water per filter. One cartridge lasts for 150L (medium water hardness) or 1 month
- Easy to use: filling with a large filling opening in the lid, sturdy thanks to rubber insert on the bottom, Suitable for all standard refrigerator doors
- Scope of delivery: 1 filter can, 2 water Filter cartridges with activated Carbon from coconut shells (food contact according to EU regulation no. 1935/2004)