This is an over-ear Bluetooth HQ headset from Thomson, with Bluetooth 4.0 and SPT (Stable Phase Technology) chip set for wireless and free music enjoyment and/or for telephony. the headphones are rechargable with a recharge time of three hours giving up to fifteen hours of running time.
You can use it as headphones with any Bluetooth enabled device. The Thomson WHP6027 has a built in microphone so, if you are using it with a mobile phone, you can also use it as a headset so that you can make and receive phone calls.
It does have a wired option. This is so you can use it on an aircraft in Flight Mode or if you just want to connect it direct to your phone to save the battery.
- High-quality audiophile sound due to: High-quality paired components such as: 50 mm Loudspeaker Combined with High-Quality Bluetooth Technology (CSR 4.0 Chip) and SPT Chip Set
- SPT creates an optimised sound that compensates even design-related sources of error in headphones, e.g. linear and non-linear distortion, linearity of the sound phase for the greatest possible hearing enjoyment
- The headphone’s closed headset system with the extra-soft ear pads ensures punchy and yet insulated sound
- Alternative 3.5 mm cable for cabled use (e.g. in flight mode or when the battery is low)
- Control buttons on the headphones support the remote function for music control with Play/Pause/Next track/Previous track and telephone functions (Pause/Hang up/On/Off) and volume control
- Integrated microphone for telephone calls or voice commands
- Simple toggling between music and calls
- Extra-soft headphone band with metal sliders for optimised fit to the head circumference
- Metal ear pad holder for sturdy axial adjustment
- Integrated battery with a run time of up to 15 hours and a charge time of 3 hours
- Supported Bluetooth protocols: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP for appropriate control management during telephony, audio data or audio streaming such as pick up/hang up, play/pause/next track/previous track (if supported by the phone)
- Also suitable for e.g. Internet telephony (VoIP, Skype)
- Range approx. 30 m