The Tenda TEG1008M is a high-performance 8-port full Gigabit desktop Ethernet switch usually used to manage IP cameras, printers and PCs. It is designed for high-speed cascading scenarios for IP Camera surveillance and small and medium-sized businesses.
The Tenda TEG1008M is compact so the mini steel shell does not take up space and has a strong heat dissipation. The switch provides 8 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation ports, which increases transmission rate by 10 times, improves large file forwarding rate, and effectively solves problems such as video jams and picture loss in high-definition surveillance environments.
The TEG1008M supports desktop/wall mount installation, plug and play, no setup, easy to use, and is ideal for improving network performance.
- Protocols – IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ab
- Interface of 8 x 10/100/1000M RJ45 Ports
- Network media Cat.5 UTP, Cat.5e, UTP or better
- Forwarding rates – 10Mbps: 14880pps, 100Mbps: 148800pps, 1000Mbps: 1488000pps
- Power supply included
- Dimensions – 140mm wide, 66.5mm deep and 25.3mm high
- Switching capacity of 16Gbps
- Compatible operating systems Windows 8 32/64 bit、Windows 7 32/64 bit、Windows XP 32/64 bit、Linux、MAC OS