The Tenda TEF1110P-8-63W is an unmanaged PoE switch with 2 uplink ports, independently designed by Tenda. It is often used for cloud and local simultaneous video surveillance.
It is compliant with IEEE 802.3at/af standards, and it can identify PoE-powered devices intelligently. The switch supplies a maximum PoE power output of 63 Watts, and 30 Watts for a single port.
With extend mode, One-key VLAN and QoS functions, TEF1110P-8-63W is a ideal choice for SMBs, offices, supermarkets and restaurants with small-sized video surveillance requirement.
- Standard and Protocol – IEEE 802.3/3u/3x, IEEE 802.3af/at
- LED indicators
- Interface – 8 * 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports (Data/Power) and 2 * 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports (Data)
- Forwarding rate – 10BASE-T: 14880pps/port, 100BASE-TX: 148800pps/port
- 1.6 Gbps backplane bandwidth, 1 K MAC address table
- Data Rates – 10/100 Mbps at Half Duplex, 20/200 Mbps at Full Duplex
- Dimensions – 177.5mm x 104mm x 26mm