A high quality switching voltage converter that is for connecting 12V equipment to a 24V battery. This fused converter has output short circuit protection, overheating protection and overload protection. The unit’s input voltage has to be between 20 and 30 Volts and its output power is 20 Amps continuous power with a start up rating of 30 Amps maximum power.
Connecting any 12 Volt equipment into a 24 Volt battery.
- Input Voltage DC 20V~30V
- Output Power 20A continuous power 30A max. power
- Standby current <0.04A
- Output Voltage DC 12V~13.8V
- Efficiency >90%
- Automatic cooling fan
- Input polarity reverse diode protection
- Output polarity reverse circuit protection
- Output short circuit protection
- Overheating protection
- Overload protection
- Dimensions 120mm long, 73mm wide and 73mm high
See also the HQ HQ-CONV.DC10A 24 Volt to 12 Volt converter.