These Praktica Marine binoculars are designed especially for use on and near the water. Their waterproofing makes them great for use on ships, sailing, boating or watching wildlife near water.
The usual size of binoculars for marine use is 7×50. This means that they have 7x magnification and the objective lenses are 50mm in diameter. Often people, begin by choosing the maximum magnification available. This does not really work with marine binoculars because when you increase the magnification, you will also increase image shaking due to unsteady hands. No matter how steady you try to be, it’s impossible avoid image shake in high-powered binoculars. If you add to that the motion of a watercraft then you can see why really powerful marine binoculars would be useless.
- Fully multi-coated optics – bright, crisp details with impressive resolution
- Ideal for – recreational boaters, weekend anglers, yachtsman, charterers and on shore spectators
- Large exit pupil- for brighter images even in low light conditions
- Accessories included – soft case, floating strap, lens caps, lens cleaning cloth
- Marine Binoculars; soft case; floating strap; Lens Cap; Lens Cleaning Cloth