This Masterplug 12 Way Surge Protected Extension Power Tower with USB and Telecom Ports is an excellent quality extension tower, that provides you with 12 power sockets for connecting your devices to mains.Great for computer and/or home entertainment equipment.
The Masterplug 12 Way power extension features two powered USB sockets that allow you to charge up devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android Tablet, cameras and mobile phones without using up your computer’s USB ports.
You can also pass your broadband connection through the Masterplug 12 Way Surge Protected Extension Tower using the Telecom Ports to avoid electrical damage to your equipment via thunder storms. Masterplug include an unlimited connected equipment warranty so you can feel confident every time you plug in.
The Masterplug 12 Way Surge Protected Extension Tower with USB and Telecom Ports has a space-saving vertical design that will leave your floor looking less cluttered. It also has 2 meters of extension cable.
SURGE PROTECTION ADVICE. Hundreds of power surges can occur in your home and office every day. The switching on/off of fluorescent lights and household appliances like refrigerators, washing machines and tumble dryers can cause power surges and spikes.
MASTERPLUG SURGE WARRANTY. Confident in their â€˜state of the artâ€™ technology Masterplug Surge products come with a â€˜Connected Equipment Warrantyâ€™. In the unlikely event that a surge passes through this protection device within 3 years of purchase and damage occurs to the connected equipment, Masterplug will pay up to the amount shown on the product packaging to repair or replace the equipment. Masterplug stands by the quality of its Surge products.
Leads supplied: 1 x 2m BT to BT Fly Lead, 1 x 2m RJ45 Fly Lead.
- Protection: 2 x 20 MOV + 14MOV +GDT
- Maximum Surge Energy: 690 Joules
- Maximum Surge Current: 22000 Amps
- Clamping Voltage: 775 Volts
- Response Time: <50nS
- Thermal Cutout
- Protection L – N, N – E
- Power and Surge Indicators
- Telecom/Broadband Surge Energy 60 Joules
- Telecom/Broadband Maximum Surge Current: 2400 Amps
- Telecom/Broadband Connected Wires (BT): 4 Line (Wire 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Telecom/Broadband Protection: 2 Line (Wire 2 and 5)
- LAN/Thernet Surge Energy: 500 Joules
- LAN/Thernet Maxiumum Surge Current: 2.2 Amps
- LAN/Thernet Surge Connected Wires: 8 Line
- LAN/Thernet Surge Protection: 4 Lines (Wire 1, 2, 3, 6)