The British General range of 45 Amp switches have been designed to both look good and be a reliable control unit for cooker, shower etc. An extremely elegant looking light switch with softly rounded edges. It has a flush neon indicators to highlight when the power is on. The 45 amp switch is double pole in operation. The switch has a red shaped plastic rocker. It is easy to install having conveniently angled in-line colour coded captive screw terminals and dual earth terminals for easy installation of wires. It has an integral plastic gasket for moisture protection.
25 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Cooker control units manufactured to BS4177, double pole switches to BS EN 60669-1
- Brushed Steel insert colours = Grey (G), White (W) and Black (B)
- L&N terminal capacity 4×4.0mm², 3×6.0mm² and 1×16.0mm²
- E terminal capacity 3×4.0mm², 2×6.0mm² and 1×16.0mm²
- Minimum mounting box depth 47mm