This Masterplug SRGU4210N 4 Way Surge Protected Extension Lead with 2m lead is an excellent quality electrical extension, that provides you with 4 power sockets for connecting your devices to mains and 2 USB charging points for mobile phones, tablets etc. The USB sockets have an output of 2.1A shared. This means that if yoiu plug in one device it will charge at 2.1A, if you plug in two devices they will charge at 1.05A each. It is a great extension lead for computer and/or home entertainment equipment.
The Masterplug 4 Way Surge Protected Extension Lead can help you to avoid electrical damage to your equipment from surges and thunder storms. Masterplug include a £1,000 connected equipment warranty (register this with Masterplug on receipt) so you can feel confident every time you plug in. The response time, if there is a surge, is less than 25 nano seconds.
The Masterplug 4 Way Surge Protected Extension Lead can be wall mounted. It also has 2 metres of extension cable.
SURGE PROTECTION ADVICE. Hundreds of power surges can occur in your home and office every day. The switching on/off of fluorescent lights and household appliances like refrigerators, washing machines and tumble dryers can cause power surges and spikes.
- Four individual sockets for all your essential items
- Surge protection protects your electrical devices from voltage spikes
- Two metre lead allows you to tidy your plugs away from the mains socket
- USB sockets allow you to charge your smartphones and tablets without the need for a USB mains plug
- Manufactured to British Standard BS 62305
- Maximum Surge Energy 370 Joules
- Maximum Current 12000 Amps
- Clamping Voltage 925 Volts
- Response Time <25nS
- Surge Indicator
- Wall mountable
- Colour White