This Masterplug SRGD41MB-MP 4 Way 13 Amp Surge Protected Extension Lead with 1m lead is an excellent quality electrical extension, that provides you with 4 power sockets for connecting your devices to mains. Two sockets are mounted on either side of the extension lead block which makes the unit compact and ideal for use in a small space. It is a great extension lead for computer and/or home entertainment equipment.
The Masterplug 4 Way Surge Protected Extension Lead can help you to avoid electrical damage to your equipment from surges and thunder storms. Masterplug include a £1,000 connected equipment warranty (register this with Masterplug on receipt) so you can feel confident every time you plug in. The response time, if there is a surge, is less than 10 nano seconds.
The Masterplug 4 Way Surge Protected Extension Lead can be wall mounted.
SURGE PROTECTION ADVICE. Hundreds of power surges can occur in your home and office every day. The switching on/off of fluorescent lights and household appliances like refrigerators, washing machines and tumble dryers can cause power surges and spikes.
- Four individual sockets for all your essential items
- Surge protection protects your electrical devices from voltage spikes
- One metre lead allows you to tidy your plugs away from the mains socket
- Manufactured to British Standard BS 1363A and BS5733 also EN60950 Certified
- Maximum Surge Energy 375 Joules
- Maximum Current 13500 Amps
- Clamping Voltage 775 Volts
- Response Time <10nS
- Thermal Cut-out
- Surge Indicator
- Wall mountable