The Labgear MRX600K is a I/O Port to RF Converter with power supply for use with Sky HD receivers (Wi-Fi models).
It allows you to connect a Sky HD box (that doesn’t have a RF2 outpout) to a coaxial cable distribution set up. So you can send the output from your Sky box to other rooms in the home. You can also control the Sky box from those rooms using a magic eye, as the MRX600K will also power any eyes connected.
For sending the Sky box output to a single room through coaxial cable all you need is the MRX600K. If you wish to distribute the signal to more rooms you just need to add a DigiLink compatible distribution amplifier such as the Labgear LDU608G. A magic eye such as the SLx Link is required at each TV location (not supplied). Additional remote controls may also be required.
- RF modulator output channels 21CH – 69CH
- RF forward frequency range 47-862MHz
- Return path frequency range 5 to 12 MHz (RF OUT to I/O port)
- RF IN connector x 1 IEC female
- RF OUT connector x 2 IEC male
- I/O connector 10 pin mini DIN plug on 250mm flylead
- DC output (RF OUT) Regulated 9VDC 100mA (short circuit protected)
- Power supply Input 100-240V~50/60Hz 0.35A
- Power supply Output 12V1000mA max.
- Can be used to connect to multiple Digilinks using an in line powered amplifier with digital bypass such as LDU608G or the LDL104R.