The Labgear LDL104R is a compact aerial amplifier with a single input and 4 outputs. Its lightweight compact design makes it ideal for use in lofts where no mains power supply is available. The Labgear LDL104R is designed to help get the best from digital satellite systems – allowing distribution of digital satellite signals and control of digital satellite receivers. The LDL104R is compatible with the 4G phone system, and will not suffer from any 4G interferance issues.
The Labgear LDL104R is ideal for Sky TV distribution because it can be powered from the RF output on the Sky box. To switch on the RF2 power output use your Sky remote – and press – "Services, 4, 0, 1, Select." This means that it can be used with Magic Eye remote control extenders.
- Powered either from a digital satellite receiverâ€™s RF2 9VDC output supply or a separate 12VDC power supply
- Provides power to all remote IR receivers 9V 15mA per outlet maximum
- Can be used with MRX120 distribution systems as well as digilink accessories such as the SLx Link.
- Short circuit protection – if a short circuit occurs on one port it will not shut down the whole amplifier and will continue to operate the other ports
- Gain per port: 8dB
- Noise figure: 3.5 – 4.5dB
- Connectors: F type