Universal car/aircraft power supply, suitable for 125W and below notebook PCs.
The Konig 125W laptop PC power supply is designed with travel in mind and has a compact casing and most importantly it has both car and aircraft 12V connections. So you can use it on the plane or in the car.
The Konig Notebook Computer Power has 6 detachable power connection tips and selectable voltage output allows you to use it with 95% of notebook PCs. There are seven selectable output voltages, simply choose the one that suits your notebook computer’s requirements.
There is also a very useful USB output so that you can also charge your USB devices using this power supply.
Two years manufacturer’s warranty.
- Maximum power 125W
- Input voltage (from car or aircraft connections) 12- 13.8V DC
- Selectable output voltages: 15V, 16V, 18V, 19V, 20V at 6A maximum and 22V and 24V at 5A maximum
- Short circuit protection
- Overload protection
- 6 interchangeable connection plugs covers 95% of laptop computers
- Plugs sizes are 6.5mm x 1mm, 5.5mm x 2.1mm, 5.5mm x 2.5mm, 4.75mm x 1.75mm, 5.5mm x 1.75mm and 3.5mm x 1.35mm
- Particularly suited to HP, Compaq, Dell, Asus, NEC, Toshiba, Sony, Samsung and Fujitsu machines