A high quality switching voltage converter that is for connecting 12V equipment to a 24V battery. This fused converter has output short circuit protection, overheating protection and overload protection. The unit’s input voltage has to be between 20 and 30 Volts and its output power is 10 Amps continuous power with a start up rating of 15 Amps maximum power.
Connecting any 12 Volt equipment into a 24 Volt battery as long as the power drawn does not exceed 10 Amps continuous.
- Input Voltage DC 20V~30V
- Output Power 10A continuous power 15A maximum power
- Standby current <0.04A
- Output Voltage DC 12V~13.8V
- Efficiency >90%
- Input polarity reverse diode protection
- Output polarity reverse circuit protection
- Output short circuit protection
- Overheating protection
- Overload protection
- Dimensions 70mm long, 73mm wide and 45mm high
See also the HQ HQ-CONV.DC20A 24 Volt to 12 Volt converter.