The Hama Traveller Compact Tripod is a super compact tripod that has been specially designed for photography on the move.
The Hama Traveller Compact Tripod is made with aluminium to keep it both light weight and strong. The tripod has three leg sections on each of its three legs. These three leg sections have quick action leg locks and this means that the Hama Compact tripod is quick and simple to set-up.
Hama have kept the weight of the tripod down to 268g and it can fold down to 22.5cm in length, so it is easy to keep in a gear bag or luggage. Yet because of the tripod’s construction the Hama Traveller Mini Pro will still support camera gear up to 3kg in weight. At full extent the legs are 43cm high.
- 3-section tripod legs
- Strong but light weight construction
- 3D tilt head with cork surface for professional use
- Handy quick-action leg locks to fix the leg length
- Rubber feet for secure positioning
- Can support up to 3KG of camera gear
- Weight 268g
- Minimum height 22.5cm
- Maximum height 43cm