This high quality USB connection adapter lead has a micro USB plug at one end and a full sized USB A socket at the other. So, in essence it converts a small USB socket on a phone, tablet PC, Sat Nav etc into a full sized one (like you would have on a PC).
This is great for linking devices together to move files from one to the other. It is also often used for linking a USB mouse or USB keyboard to a tablet computer.
- For connecting a smartphone/tablet PC with a host compatible micro USB socket to USB accessories (e.g. to a USB memory stick, mouse, keyboard)
- High-speed data transfer rates of up to 480 MHz
- upports USB-On-The-Go (USB OTG)
- Gold-plated plug with low contact resistance for secure signal transition
- Double-shielding for good reduction of electromagnetic interference
- The inner conductor is made of copper which ensures best transmission properties
- Sturdy plugs and moulded strain relief, high mechanical resistance
- Suitable and tested for USB 2.0, backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Twisted data lines (twisted pairs)
- Lead length is 15cm