The Hama 3m long flash gun synchronisation extension cable is designed to link a flash gun to a camera, slave sync unit or flash splitter in order to trigger it when the camera release is depressed.
It utilises PC connections at each end (one male two pin connection and one female socket connection) to connect to the hardware and these plugs are set at 90°, to ensure that they are not easily pulled out in the event of a snag on the cable.
The plugs fit snugly to the body of the camera but are easy to remove when the need arises at the end of the photo session. The length of the cable is ideal for studio use where the cable can be placed around the perimeter of the shot, thus keeping it out of the picture, whilst still keeping the link to the flash gun. Another use for this length of extension flash cable can be in wildlife photography where you need to trigger the flash from a distance, perhaps where the photographer is in a hide and the gun is obscured from sight, thus making sync units unusable. This cable provides a very useful and simple way of triggering a flash gun up to 3m away from the camera.
- Flashgun extension sync cable
- Links a flashgun to a camera
- PC plugs at each end to connect to the hardware
- One PC two pin male connection and one PC female socket connection
- Plugs are set at 90° to ensure that they are not easily pulled out
- Can trigger the flash from a distance