The Cooazoo JobJobber 2 backpack is extremely well made. They were designed for the German market mainly for school children and students, which means that Cooazoo were trying to appeal to both young people and their parents.
They made the bag strong robust, padded and with a host of extras, but most of all they made it ergonomic. This means that the back pack is designed to be carried without causing any back problems – the backpack is adjustable and fitted to the human form. You can even go running with the backpack on with no problems. The Cooazoo bag is made for comfort with both padding and adjustable supporting straps. That’s the appeal for the parents.
For the young people they made the backpack look very distinctive. It’s not for the kind of person that wants to blend into the background. However, for anyone into art , free expression or just the kind of kid who likes to stand out a bit. This is an ideal bag.
Apart from students, the Cooazoo JobJobber 2 backpacks are also particularly popular with cyclists and motorcyclists, as they are easy to see and extremely comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
For more information have a look at the manufacturer’s video for this range of bags.
- Backpack volume 30 Litres
- Integrated book compartment at the back – so heavy things can be stored ergonomically
- Two large compartments
- Secret compartment for money and valuables
- Special compartment for mobile phone
- Reflective safety strips
- Reflex loop for attaching a LED safety light
- Room in the rear main compartment for a notebook computer with screen-size up to 15.4 inches
- Soft air mesh back padding
- S shaped padded and adjustable shoulder straps with position adjustment straps
- Height adjustable chest strap and waist belt