The British General range of plate switches have been designed to perform at 10AX inductive loads. This one is the SBS43, which is a 3 gang, two way switch. A two way switch can be used in an installation where a single light is controlled by one switch, or in a situation (such as lights above a flight of stairs), where a single light can be controlled by two different switches. A fixed integrated plastic gasket protects the metal edges from moisture, and the switch is flat profile (under 5mm thick) with rounded edges. An extremely elegant looking light switch.
- All switches 10 Amp, 10AX inductive rated
- Captive terminal screws
- Terminal capacity 4×1.0mm, 4×1.5mm, 2×2.5mm and 1×4.0mm
- Plate switches manufactured to BS EN 60669-1, fan isolator to IEC 60669-2-4
- Minimum mounting box depth 16mm
- 25 year manufacturer’s warranty