The British general WPL42 is a 2 gang, 2 way, double 20 Amp switch. Weatherproof to IP66, which means: "IP66 Enclosure rated as "dust tight" and protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water."
With nice stylish blue LED indicators (one for each switch) that can be wired to light up when the switch is on, especially useful if you are not able to see whatever the switch is controlling.
Used for lighting, water features, garden power, outbuildings etc.
- Stylish stainless steel face plate on a poly-carbonate housing and black mounting box
- IP66 Rated
- Hex style cover fixing screws – key supplied
- Switches manufactured to BS EN 60669-1
- Terminal capacity 4 x 1.0mm², 4 x 1.5mm², 2 x 2.5mm² & 1 x 4.0mm²
- Captive terminal screws
- Blue LED indicator that can be wired to illuminate when off or on