This is a British General one gang, slim line, two way weatherproof switch. The weatherproofing is rated at IP66 which means: "IP66 Enclosure rated as "dust tight" and protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water."
The switch is slim line (3cm across) so fits in a small space. There is a red LED on/of indicator that can be wired to light up.
- IP66 Rated
- Customer configurable – switch modules can be interchanged with others from the Grid Range
- Captive terminal screws
- Switches manufactured to BS EN 60669-1
- Terminal capacity 4 x 1.0mm², 4 x 1.5mm², 2 x 2.5mm² & 1 x 4.0mm²
- Supplied with multiple knock-out mounting box
- Indicator that can be wired to illuminate when off or onNarrow weatherproof switches