This is a British General WP12 one gang, wide, single weatherproof switch with power indicator light. The weatherproofing is rated at IP66 which means: “IP66 Enclosure rated as “dust tight” and protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water.” It is ideal to use outside or in a garage or workshop.
The switch is wide and ergonomic. There is a red LED on/of indicator that can be wired to light up.
- IP66 Rated weatherproof
- Customer configurable – switch modules can be interchanged with others from the British General Storm Range
- Captive terminal screws
- Switches manufactured to BS EN 60669-1
- Terminal capacity 4 x 1.0mm², 4 x 1.5mm², 2 x 2.5mm² & 1 x 4.0mm²
- Supplied with 6 knock-out mounting box
- Indicator that can be wired to illuminate when off or on
- The switch measures 91 x 91 x 67 mm with it being 20 Amp, 20AX inductive rate (the AX rating means that it can be used on inductive as well as resistive loads, so you could use it with fluorescent lighting)
- The terminals are clearly marked and there are backed out captive screws to make installation easier