From British General comes the WP23TM24, a weatherproof (IP66) timer controlled outdoor power socket.
The product consists of a single 13 Amp switched outdoor covered ( IP66) power socket which can be controlled by the equals timer module. The timer is arranged in segments with each segment equals 15 minutes. Push the segments down for on, up is off. There is also a switch with three settings – socket set to on, socket set to off and socket set to timer.
The kit has well marked terminals and is easy to install. Terminal capacity 3 x 2.5mm2, 3 x 4.0mm2 and 2 x 6.0mm2.
The mounting box has earth terminals and all the side cable entries have removable blanking caps.
Ideal for outside, workshop or garage installation. Cover can be locked with a padlock (padlock is not provided). Used to control lighting, water features etc.
- IP66 Rated with plug in use
- Easy to install outdoor socket
- Pre-wired 2g 13A switched socket manufactured to BS 1363-2
- 24 hour mechanical timer, 1 segment = 15 minutes. With override switch and LED power
- Maximum load 13A 1320 Watts