The Beurer FT58 In-Ear Thermometer uses infrared technology to give you a fuss-free accurate temperature reading in a matter of seconds. Ideal for use with children, the thermometer will alert you both visually and audibly if the patient is at risk of a fever. Measurements below 37.5°C will be displayed along with a smiley face icon. If a measurement above this value is detected, a sad face will be displayed and an alarm will sound to warn of a possible fever.
With 10 memory locations, it’s easy to keep track of the patient’s progress. To reduce the risk of spreading infection, we recommend you change the protective cap for every new reading – 10 protective caps are included.
General Overview of the Beurer FT58 Ear Thermometer
- Enables hygienic and safe measurement to be taken from the ear, using infrared technology
- Can also be used to measure room and object temperature
- Certified grade II medical product
- Indication of C and F – with face icons for quick and easy interpretation of results
- 10 memory spaces, automatic switch off function and low battery indicator
Key Features of the Beurer FT58 Ear Thermometer
- Hygienic and safe measurement
- Supplied with 10 replaceable protective caps
- Infrared measurement technology
- Fever alarm from 38 °C, warning tone from 37.5 °C
- 10 memory locations to allow you to follow the patient’s progress
- A smiley face indicates a safe temperature
- A sad face indicates a high temperature
- Object and room temperature measurement function
- Automatic switch-off function
- Battery operated, needs 2x 1.5V AAA batteries
- Low battery indicator
- Storage box
Please note that due to various reasons, fluctuating or incorrect measured values may occur. The thermometer should be kept in the room for 30 minutes before measuring to reach room temperature. In addition, the measurement should always be performed on the same ear and a new protective cap should be used for each measurement to avoid different readings. For further instructions on how to measure the temperature correctly, please refer to the operating instructions.