- Plug in adapter that provides 5 UK power sockets
- Modular design allows you to connect multiple Power Cubes together for increased functionality
- Sockets all have childproof shutters
- Adapter is earthed (grounded) and has a maximum of 2990 Watts
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
In most kitchens, counter-tops are covered with various appliances, from blenders to coffee makers, but lack enough outlets. With the PowerCube Original plugged into one socket, you gain five additional sockets. From toasters to microwaves, your kitchen will be stocked with power.
Living rooms are often swarming with wires and tangled TV cords. A lack of outlets leads people to daisy chain power strips together, creating an unpleasant looking and potentially hazardous situation. You can avoid this mess with the PowerCube |Original|, which allows power cords to combine into one compact solution.
The world would be a better, more efficient place, if the devices we use had compact plugs. Unfortunately, most of our technological accessories come with bulky adaptors that cover adjacent sockets, wasting an entire outlet, but the uniquely designed PowerCube avoids outlet blockage, keeping things easy and efficient.
The modular system of the PowerCube Original allows for cubes to be stacked to accommodate your desired amount of outlets, creating a tailored source of power.